Terms of Service
3. You accept that Acima’s website is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
4. The materials included in Acima’s website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON ACIMA’S WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE, AND ARE IN NO MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE THEREFOR. FOR SPECIFIC LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU MUST RETAIN LEGAL COUNSEL. Acima does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through Acima’s website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Acima reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of Acima’s website.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ACIMA’S WEBSITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US.
7. Acima’s website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on Acima’s website ("Content") on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on Acima’s website are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Acima or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on Acima’s website. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Acima or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content's copyright notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on Acima’s website in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of Acima. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of Acima’s website. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. Acima reserves the right to make changes to Acima’s website, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on Acima’s website at any time without notice or liability. Acima may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of Acima’s website without notice or liability.
9. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to, distribute, or otherwise publish through Acima’s website any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Acima’s website, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
11. We send text messages to you. You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 22462. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 22462. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe. As always, Message and Data Rates May Apply for any
messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can call us at (801) 297-1965 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. ACIMA’S WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE,
FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH ACIMA’S WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ACIMA CREDIT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON ACIMA’S WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE
USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH ACIMA’S WEBSITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH ACIMA’S WEBSITE OR ANY
LINKED SITE. FURTHER, ACIMA AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ACIMA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE
FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ACIMA’S WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ACIMA’S WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR
OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ACIMA AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF ACIMA’S WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT WILL ACIMA CREDIT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, USE OF DATA OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND
WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS, DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS ACIMA’S WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
13. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Acima, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim
14. Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites, we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
See how Acima is changing the industry. Read the real experiences of our merchants.